Sunday, December 5, 2010

Lacking sensual love

I love the Silver Bullet, a plain and simple, no frills toy. It's not cute or fancy, but it is cheap and gets the job done. But of course with such a good and basic design, companies are going to spruce it up, change it, and in my opinion, overdress it.
There are variations on the bullet that please me, but the Sensual Lover's Ring was not one of them. My husband and I spent a few weeks experimenting with this toy, courtesy of Bliss Connection, trying to find a way that would allow us to have a pleasurable experience. I believe that we failed to enjoy it for a few reasons.
The Sensual Lover's Ring is a cock ring made of a jelly material with the bullet encased in the plastic as well. There are bumps/nubs on the plastic covering the bullet to enhance the tactile experience. Neither my husband (when the bullet was over his perineum) or me (with the bullet on my clitoris) found the bumps pleasurable (they were pokey and painful).
It also turns out that my husband does not enjoy vibration, so using this toy while giving him a blow job was distracting and didn't enhance or speed things up, which I've heard really works wonders if the male enjoys vibration.
Honestly, if I were to choose a toy made from a bullet to pleasure myself during sex, it'd be the Micro Butterfly. It's compact, has 3 discreet settings and does not move away from my clit for a second.

No comments:

Post a Comment