Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Mmmmmm nipples

I've had nipple clamps in the past. You know, the cheap kind that just open and shut and squeeze the life out of your sensitive little nips. After trying those a few times I thought I hated nipple clamps, so when I got a set in the mail a few weeks ago from Bliss Connection I was kind of disappointed and certain it was going to be a toy I wouldn't like. I was wrong.
These nipple clamps are different. Pipedream makes these adjustable "fetish fantasy series" alligator nipple clamps. You can choose the setting that matches your sensitivity the best - minimal pressure all the way to death grip. They look like real fetish gear, with a weighty chain connecting the shiny metal clamps covered with black soft rubber in the right places.
These clamps can be adjusted by tightening a screw (in each clamp) to decrease the pressure, or loosening it to increase the pressure. While I am aware that nipple clamps in the BD/SM world are often placed on the nipple at a low pressure setting and slowly loosened to increase the pressure, I could not tolerate this technique. While my nipples are not extremely sensitive, this kind of play was not enjoyable for me. Perhaps the springs on these clamps are also very sensitive, as they seemed to go from fun and painful to ouch with minimal adjustment.
Overall, I found this product to be a bit of spice for my sex life. I enjoy when the chain is pulled and like the way I look and feel having sex with the nipple clamps on. For the first time (and then a few more times in the past few weeks) I've really been turned on by this form of nipple play.
One word of caution with nipple clamps - they restrict (or cut off) blood flow to the nipples and should not be left on too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment