Wednesday, December 29, 2010

No More Sucking Please

I feel that I need to put a couple of disclaimers at the beginning of this review as my opinion is definitely skewed. If you love nipple stimulation then you may want to ignore my review totally and try out this toy (with a partner).
I have recently (think 3.5 of the past 4 years) breastfed two children and used a breast-pump in addition, for when I was away at work as well as pumping milk for a friend's adopted baby. I got used to the feeling of suction on my breasts meaning that I was sustaining little human beings and not part of sexual play.
Also, for most of my adult life (even prior to having children) I was part of the 5% of people who just happen to lactate for no reason. This meant that milk could be expressed with minimal nipple stimulation - not something either my partner or I found sexually appealing (though I appreciate that some people do).
So now onto the toy I recently tried out courtesy of Bliss Connection - the Nipple Suckers. This cute little pink device, made by Pipedream is intended to increase the size and sensitivity of nipples. When the suction cups are placed over the nipples and the medical style pump ball is squeezed, the nipples immediately plump up. The less pleasant part of when I do it is that milk still comes out. And I'm over milk coming out of my nipples, at least for now.
I found that getting the suction cups to attach to my nipples was a very frustrating, if not an impossible feat for me to do alone. They had to both make a seal at the same time which seems like a poor design. However, with another person's assistance I was able to easily get them attached and pumped up. I did enjoy the tingly sensation that the suction created and the resulting large, eraser shaped nipples. My favorite feature is that once you either make the suction too intense or are done, there is an easy release valve that immediately breaks the seal.

No comments:

Post a Comment