Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hardcore sexting


[Ed. Please let me introduce Catalyst, a guest blogger and friend who is sharing her most private and juicy texts with us. This is the kind of stuff we've all secretly fantasized about writing and receiving. Lucky for her, this is from her real life. -Lexi]

K: Sorry, hope I’m not killing your mood by texting you so much. I’m just up at SMBT in the crazy weather thinking about being naked with you playing with your entire body.
K: What are you up to today?
C: Hanging out with my brother- tomorrow let’s fuck!
K: Ok, you down for sure?
K: You gotta check this out! I want to do this with you!
C: Hey- what time do you want to come over tomorrow?
K: 12 or 12:30. cool?
C: Yeah
K: Cool. You into this?
C: I haven’t checked out the website yet- I will tonight.
K: It’s hot. I want to do it with you!!
C: That shit is pretty crazy- I liked the last one where the chick straight up farts on the dude’s face- I didn’t know dudes like to swallow their own cum.
K: Yeah it’s kinda crazy. I’ll definitely lick cum off of you though. I am so excited to fuck you for hours!!! No rush or worries, just playing and fucking hard!!!

More juicy stuff after the break
=Next day=
K: You up?
C: I just woke up, why?
K: No, worries. Good, you’re all rested up then. I want to get out of here soooo bad!!!
C: Are you at work? Yeah-I still need to wax!
K: Yeah at work. Do you wax yourself? Is 11:30-12 cool to come by??
C: My brother slept over last night and he’s still here- I have to wait for him to leave
K: Ok. Let me know as soon as he is out!! I want to come play with you bad!!!!! Drink lots of water……! Oil and or lube needed??
C: Yeah- don’t know where my oil is-if you want, get some!
K: For sure!! I want to get slippery with you!! I can’t wait!!! I am going to tease you for soooo long.
C: Good- making me excited!
K: Mmmmmmmm. We have a lot of time and I plan on spending it on you. I want you to feel numb when I leave!!
C: Good shit- I gotta figure out how to get my brother going-he has no idea!
K: Dude, get him out ASAP!!! I want to get naked with you right now!!!!!!!
C: I told him one of my girlfriends is coming over to smoke, so he should be leaving soon.
K: Nice. Good call. Should I wait to leave until I hear form you?? I am so horny right now. Can’t wait!!!
C: Yeah-take it easy- buy some oil and I’ll get back to you
K: I’ll try! I want you sooo bad! I’m going to give you a nice long slippery rub and loosen you up after we puff a little. Then I am going to play with your pussy and get you soaking wet
C: Yes! Please do- I’m gonna rub your whole body with that oil!
K: Mmmm sounds sooooooooo fucking good!!
K: Is there a drug store in that plaza by you where I can get oil and lube??
C: There’s a drug store-I think you can find something there-are you finished with work?
K: Yeah, I can leave whenever.
C: Okay- cool
K: Should I still hold off on leaving?
C: I just told my brother he has to go cause I don’t want to smoke in front of him-he’ll be leaving soon
K: Cool!! I’ll start getting ready to leave. Then I’ll hit the store.
C: Cool-
C: My brother is leaving right now
K: Nice! On 280 almost to 92. Just come by?
C: Yeah
K: OK. Be there in a few!
=Later=
C: That was a real nice and dirty fuck sesh-we gotta do it one more time before my aunt gets back!
K: I agree!! I was soooo turned on when you were sitting on my face! Super hot. Also, when we were in the shower and we swapped saliva. I have a fetish with body fluids I guess. All that saliva and our tongues licking each other….Mmmmmmmmmmmmm
C: I felt like my pussy was suffocating your face, so I didn’t want to do it for that long. I really liked sitting outside and fucking you with my robe on-do you have a robe? If you do, bring it!
K: I think I might have one! What do you think about the whole licking and saliva sharing??
C: It feels good to be licked all over, especially while you are fucking me from behind and you’re licking my neck and kissing my back- I like licking you
K: I really like that too. When you were deep throating my cock and all that saliva was dripping from your mouth I was so turned on. I just wanted to have it all in my mouth!
C: Yeah, deep throating brings out all my juices!
K: I’m going to put those juices in my mouth next time and swallow all of it! So fucking nasty! I love it!!
C: We gotta try playing with my asshole some more- I want it to open up again
K: Ok. If we smoke again, I will get way into playing with your asshole. Probing around and licking everywhere sucking on it, tongue fucking it, everything
C: No worries on the sucking- I just want something probed in there like your cock. Can we do this next Monday?
K: I’ll get back to you on that.
C: Sounds good
K: No sucking on your ass hole, got it.
K: What about Thursday the 30th? I’m off this day.
C: Sure-we can do that-30th-yeah, no sucking the ass hole
K: Ha, ok! I really do want to explore the inside of your ass hole though!!
C: Why don’t I just explore your ass hole instead
K: Be my guest!! I was soooo turned on when you were fucking my ass hole hard and when I grabbed your hand and slammed it harder and deeper into my hole
C: Yeah- I liked how you pushed my hand deeper, letting me know how far in you wanted it
K: All the way!! I might even have you lube the shit out of my asshole and make you squeeze two fingers up there.
C: Wow- I want to finger fuck you faster and hard
K: I want to finger fuck you faster and harder
C: For sure, just have to start off slow so my asshole can get used to taking a finger fuck pound from you!
K: I will keep that in mind.
C: I want you to pound it though and tell me how nasty I am. Fuck it hard!!
C: That’s another thing! Talk dirty to me when I fuck you! That gets me off!
K: Ok. Sometimes I just get so caught up, I forget. How dirty do you want me to get??
C: Tell me how much you like feeling my pussy rub against you cock and that you’re gonna pound me harder if I don’t squeeze your cock tighter.
K: I want you to strangle my cock when I’m inside your tight wet warm pussy
C: Say anything to me- I just want to hear your dirty thoughts come out when I’m fucking you.
K: This may sound weird, and I certainly don’t think of you this way, but what if I said something like “bend over and let me fuck your pussy dirty slut.” Is that too over the top?
C: Hahahaha- that’s great-good shit. Yeah, say that and then pound me against the bed
K: Lol ok. Just trying to get a feel for how nasty and dirty. What about “get on your knees and suck my cock deep and be my whore.” Honestly, I feel weird typing it even but I’m sure I can do it.
C: I think I might laugh when you say it-but I will continue fucking-
K: Ha, I know I might, too. Just doesn’t seem natural to me. I like the idea of calling you my dirty little slut though when I’m fucking you from behind.
C: Yeah, slut rolls off the tongue easier than whore
K: Yeah. I want you to tell me to make you my slut and I can fuck you anyway I want.
C: Yes! I like that!
K: Tell me that you are my dirty little slut and you need to be fucked hard and your pussy needs to get pounded!
C: Hell yes- I’ll say that to you
K: Fuck yeah!! We are two dirty nasty ass fuck partners!!! Its awesome!
K: Pretty much!
K: I want you to suffocate me with your pussy and when I can’t breathe, I will grab your ass and just lift you off! I want my whole face smothered! I want my nose to be in your pussy!
C: Ha- that’s great- I want to rub honey or maple syrup on my pussy and have you lick it off while your face is all up in there
K: Let’s do it!! No holds barred!!! Whatever you think of, let’s create it!
C: Another thing-this might be asking much-but I really want to fall asleep with your cock inside me-can I take a short nap and then fuck again?
K: Yeah for sure! We kinda did it and it felt good to be out of it with your warm wet pussy just keeping my cock hard and warm
C: I didn’t fall asleep all the way cause I felt paranoid if you wanted to keep going-I want to actually pass out and start back up-and I agree, it felt damn good!
K: Oh, no worries, I thought you were out. Don’t be paranoid with me. I’m cool with whatever. Your pussy remained soaking wet, which was hot.
K: I want your pussy smashed on my face right now!
C: I want to watch you lick my pussy-lets do it in the bathroom-I’ll sit up on the counter!
K: YES!!! Why didn’t we fuck there more? Wasn’t thinking. Yeah spread your pussy open for me so I can run my tongue up and down and in it and bite your clit
C: I don’t know- I was high as a kite-I’m just super comfortable fucking in bed-I’m a lazy fuck
K: Hey I’m not complaining. Were you all close to squirting?
C: No-but it felt good-I feel like in order for me to squirt you would need to tickle the inside of my pussy with one or two fingers
K: Hmmm. More research required.
C: I think it will take a while and your arms is going to be very tired. Might be disappointed, too if nothing comes out.
K: Well you did piss on me, that’s pretty close!! Except I want to drink your cum!
C: I just have a feeling that its gonna take a lot of effort on my behalf and yours- I want to taste it, too!
K: I can’t wait to fuck you again. Let’s have a morning sesh!
C: Yeah-we’ll do it next Thursday like you said
K: I want your saliva!
C: Well you better shove your cock down my throat to get some!
K: I will, then I want you to be my dirty little slut and drip that warm thick strand into my open mouth!
C: I’ll be a dirty slut and drip it in your mouth and then make out with your face!
K: Mmmmmmmmmmmm fuck yeah!!!!! I want to play with a lot of saliva net time. And have you talk nasty to me and cover me with your spit!
C: You better talk dirty to me, too and slap my ass- I like watching my titties fit your face-haha
K: Yeah they were fucking smacking me!!
C: I love that-dude, if I had bigger titties, I would want to be titty fucked!
K: I want to role play with you where I go into your room like it’s and Asian massuse that turns into a nasty dirty slut while you rub me!!
C: Hell yeah- I can do that- you are so silly
K: You take me into your room in your robe, then tell me to take my clothes off and put a towel over me. Then you leave and come back and start to rub
K: Then your hands start to wander and you are doing nasty dirty things to me like finger fucking my asshole hard.
C: I’ll have you on the bed, stomach down-and I’ll slowly work on every part of your body-then I’ll slip my hands under your stomach and stroke
K: Wow!!! Yes that’s what I am talking about! My cock just got instantly hard!!
C: We need to role play-I think it would be fun-bring a robe! You need a robe to get into character-haha
K: Ok!
K: Is your pussy still sore?
C: Not anymore- quick recovery
K: Nice! Good to hear
C: Are you sore? Also, did you taste the lube?
K: I’m good. Yeah forgot to ask you that. I did taste it, wasn’t find of it.
C: Likewise-I think I’ll use olive oil or grape seed oil next time- it’s good for your skin!
C: Perfect and slippery as hell!
K: I want to fuck you soooo bad right now!
C: I was thinking the exact same thing this morning
K: Damn, soon enough!!! I was really turned on talking about you telling me you are my little dirty slut to fuck!!
C: In a way- I am your dirty fuck partner-prop me up on the counter and lick my titties while I rub your balls
K: Mmmmmmm. you little dirty ass motherfucker!!!! That’s not all you’ll be rubbing!!!
C: Fore sure-that was just the starter course!
K: Nasty ass, soooo fucking hot!!!
C: Are you gonna stroke right now?
K: In about two hours I am. Working , would love to pull my cock out and play with it right now though!!
C: Wish I could watch you stroke your cock-I like watching you jerk yourself
K: I like to jerk for you and watch your eyes as I stroke harder and faster.
C: I like when you just hold the tip of your cock and rub away
C: Damn-im getting horny-im clenching my pussy and making myself wet just thinking about it!
K: Finger yourself for me right now and tell me how wet and sweet your pussy juice is.
C: Its pretty wet-I can feel the lips of my pussy rubbing against each other-
K: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm taste it for me!!!!
C: I can’t-im cooking right now-but I’ll taste some tonight!
K: Mmmmmm put some in the food!!! Ha make it sweeter!!
C: I don’t know about chicken soup with some pussy juice-I wouldn’t mind someone coming up from behind me while I’m cooking and rubbing his cock on my ass
K: And maybe sliding a finger or two into your already wet pussy…..
C: Yes! I’ll be in front of the stove and you just come up from behind and start rubbing my chest until my nipple get hard-I”ll be rubbing my ass against your cock that’s about to become hard…
K: You make my cock hard before you even touch it!!!!
C: I'm gonna rub you down and be your dirty little slut for the day-make me gag and slobber all over you!
C: Wish you could play with me in bed right now!
K: Mmmmmmmmmmmmm. You are sooooop fucking dirty. Yes, be my dirty little slut for the day and make me fuck you anyway you want. And I’ll fuck your mouth hard so you can spit warm saliva all over me!!
C: I’ll keep all the saliva in my mouth and drip it on your face and I’ll slather it all over your face with my tongue
K: You fucker, you are being such a nasty dirty slut right now and it’s soooooo fucking hot. Yes, drip that all over my face and in my mouth then lick it off of me and we will swap it back and forth in our mouths!!
C: I’m feeling pretty dirty! Lick my titties and bite on them REALLY hard! I want bite marks on them!
K: Mmmmmmm ok!! I want you to rub my back then lean over and whisper in my ear that you are there to be my dirty little slut for the day and I can fuck you anyway I want. And you want to start by gagging on my hard cock!
C: I’ll whisper in your ear: what are you going to do to your dirty little slut today? And then I’ll squeeze your cock to let you know how dirty I can be for you.
K: Ohhhhh fuck, almost came in my pants!!!
C: Good
K: Wow, I am all excited now. I like this new nasty dirty talk. Let’s keep it going!! In person of course
C: Yeah-this last sesh has been a turning point-
K: Yup
K: I’ve never fucked for that long continuously!!
C: We took breaks though-I’m serious about taking a nap while your stiff cock is still in me!
K: Oh yeah, we will do that. Then my cock will get soft in your pussy and you will have to fuck my ass with your fingers and get my cock hard again
C: If that’s what you want your dirty little slut to do then…
K: You are fucking turning me on sooooooooooo much when you say that!!!! Something about YOU being MY dirty little slut to fuck and tease and play with. Then I get to cover my naughty little slut with my warm load of cum!
C: Hahaha- you’re all silly-I don’t know what to call you though- owner and master seem pretty creepy
K: No way, I don’t want to be called that. I don’t know, it’s not the possessive connotation, its more of the idea that you are there to please me and do dirty things to me and for me.
C: I know that-but I want you to have a role
K: Got it. Hmm, a name is difficult to think of…how about fuck toy? Ha ha
C: I like that-you’re my fuck toy and I’m gonna play with you until you make me cum
K: Just got out of the shower jerking off and finger fucking my ass hole like you were!!
K: YEA!!!! Use me any way you want! Use my cock anyway you can!

To be continued...

1 comment:

  1. Do you do any sexting catalyst? I would love to sext with you. (jonathondc0@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete