Sunday, January 16, 2011

Let's Make Love

A sensual massage is supposed to be just that - appealing to the senses. And while I feel like an advertisement saying this, I highly recommend the Making Love Massage Oil.  It will certainly help set the mood for giving and getting more frequent massages, and may lead to some good nookie.  I purchased this product from Bliss Connection after tasting each of the flavors at a Bliss pleasure party that I hosted. It feels, smells, and tastes great.  Containing vegetable oils, ginseng and vitamin E, this product is not too thick or greasy.  It remains slick throughout long massages which is wonderful and seeps nicely into the skin for a pleasant post massage feel.   It comes in Kiwi Pineapple, Vanilla and Strawberry & Champagne, so licking it off your partner can be as much fun as rubbing it in.  I found each flavor to taste more like the real thing than I had expected, not the artificial fruity flavors in medicines or at the dentist's office.  Being a huge fan of vanilla I ended up selecting that flavor.  I find that the oil reminds me of vanilla/sugar cookies.
My only problem is that like all oils, while it feels good on the skin, it does tend to leave grease stains on the sheets if we go straight into the main event without showering - though showers certainly can be part of the foreplay.  It's just sometimes hard to carve out that much time on an average night, so for us this massage oil has remained a spicy treat when used for whole body massage.  Another idea for simple, everyday use of this product is during oral sex, as a fun form of lubrication with a great taste that makes you want to keep on licking that lollipop.

No comments:

Post a Comment