Sunday, March 25, 2012

Cal Exotics Sexpert

I recently got selected to be a Sexpert for California Exotic Novelties!
This is super exciting since I really love some of the Cal Exotic products that I have reviewed in the past for Bliss Connection.  I love the title sexpert and think it suits me well - I'm sexually knowledgeable and sexy.  Just the day before yesterday I was at Squaw Valley in Tahoe snowboarding and was told by ski patrol that my being there made the mountain better.  Granted I was topless and being photographed for my calendar for next year, but it was great being appreciated.
Anyhow, this is just a PSA to let you know that I'll be posting more regularly again and you can follow me on Twitter @InbedLexi or friend me on Facebook (Lexi Larkspur).

No comments:

Post a Comment