Saturday, March 5, 2011

A dust anyone can love

Well I have a dust allergy, so typically I stay as far away from any type of dust as possible.  The Kama Sutra Honey Dust however breaks this rule.  I find myself reevaluating the name "Honey Dust," and want to call it "Honey Powder," which sounds more refined to me anyway. This product is a sensual powder to put on skin for a nice smell as well as for removing with the mouth during sexual play.
I purchased this product from Bliss Connection after trying it at a Pleasure Party I hosted.  I love the way I can lightly apply it and smell sweet for hours.  It's made from real spun honey  and corn starch so I was happy to know that what I was putting on my skin was natural.  Is it sticky, you ask.  Nope.  In large quantities maybe, but if you apply a light dusting of it with the real rooster feather applicator that is included, it just smells and tastes divine.  The packaging is beautiful, along with the rooster feather duster, the tin is nicely decorated and the honey dust itself is in a satin bag.  The generous quantity in one container seems like enough to last for years.
While I purchased Honeysuckle, there are also Raspberries, Chocolate, and Strawberries & Champaign flavors.  I have smelled and tasted each of the flavors and enjoy the unique, mild and accurate tastes of each one.  It's a fun way to tickle and tease and then lovingly lick the spot that maybe got a little too tickled.
I've also taken to putting it on after a shower, in order to dry off quicker, keep my skin soft and smell good.  And then that got me thinking - if I like it after a shower, would my children as well?  And yes, they do.  It leaves their skin smooth and dry and smelling like honey.
One of the uses that I haven't yet tried is cleaning up a wet spot.  But apparently it does a great job quickly drying unwanted wet spots if you pour a little on, leave it for a minute or two and then clean it up with a tissue or  hand vacuum.

No comments:

Post a Comment