Thursday, March 3, 2011

It's a Cinch

I don't have too much experience with cock rings. So far I've tried the little crappy vibrating jelly ones, one much more robust rubber one Lexi won at the Folsom Street Fair, and the Leather Cinch, generously provided by Bliss Connection. So far the Cinch is the only one that I would consider using at all regularly, though of course each of the kinds mentioned have their own benefits and detriments:

The little vibrating ones, like the Screaming Orgasm, are the easiest to put on, since they're super stretchy. The problem is that their stretchiness means they don't do one of the main jobs of a cock ring, which of course is basically to cut off the blood flow coming out of the penis. Also, they vibrate. I'm sure some people love that, but I've never really liked vibration (at least in that area). And since the vibrator stays right at the base of the penis, if there's any in-and-out action at all it doesn't really do much for Lexi except frustrate her.

The big rubber one doesn't vibrate (which is good for me), and does restrict blood flow quite effectively. But mostly, it's really a pain in the ass (or pain in the dick, I guess), to put on. I had to try several times over a few days before I finally could. I guess there's a technique to it, and probably some lube would have helped, but I guess it's not something I'm into enough to be willing to have it be a huge production every time.

The Cinch, on the other hand, is easy to put on and take off, since it's basically just a leather strap with a snap on it, and since it's adjustable it can fit pretty much anyone. Unfortunately, the snap and cinch mechanism are also the cause of one of the Cinch's biggest problems, namely that they have some little corners that feel sort of pokey and uncomfortable. And since it is so easy to adjust and put on and take off, it gives a very beginner/amateurish feel, but, then again, I am a beginner in this area, so that makes sense.

I have to say, though, that I guess I'm not a big fan of the feeling of a circulation-restricted penis in general. To me it feels like it becomes both more sensitive and less sensitive at the same time. Since it becomes larger and more veiny it rubs more, but for me somehow it feels like it also has some kind of desensitizing coating on it, almost like wearing a condom.

On the other hand, it looks good. At least, if you like super hard, veiny cocks. And really, who doesn't?

No comments:

Post a Comment