Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sex bucket list

In college I remember taking sexual purity tests and using them as a kind of checklist for future exploits (which in itself lowers one's purity score). I was at the same time ashamed and exhilarated to have one of the lowest purity score of anyone I knew. College, being the ivory tower that it is (filled with lusty young adults) made my job of crossing off new sexual experiences on my checklist rather easy.
It has been years since I last took a purity test, but every now and then I take stock of my sexual satisfaction and think of the things that I haven't done but still want to. I guess you could say I have a constantly evolving bucket list for sexual adventures.
I tend to think of my list the most when it's been awhile since I've experienced something sexually exciting or if I'm feeling more sexually frustrated. I guess that both apply currently which is why I'm writing about it now.
Other than a little girl/girl kissing I did for a photo shoot earlier this week, I really haven't done anything even the least bit sexually adventurous in a long while...perhaps a year, maybe more. Also, a couple whom my husband and I have had more than your typical friendly relationship with visited a few weeks ago and nothing happened. Grrrr. Oh well, I'm sure it will happen in the future again, but they live in Seattle so it'll probably be awhile.
So here I am, waiting for my next adventure and feeling a little like I've been marooned on a desert island.
Time to take stock of my bucket list and because I'm slightly OCD I like to have exactly 10 items on my list at any one time:
1) Use a strap-on as the giver.
2) Attend a sex party.
3) Strip at a bachelor party (kind of did this before but not in an organized manner).
4) Model for a sex photo shoot (kind of did this before too but not just photos of the act).
5) Take photographs of others having sex.
6) Play sexual games more often (I miss Truth or Dare, Spin the Bottle and I've Never)
7) Have a stripper pole in my house (it's good exercise).
8) Have an orgasm without any stimulation to my vaginal area when I'm awake (it has happened in my sleep).
9) Date another couple (for longer than a week).
10) Have sex in 10 more countries and 10 more states (see I like the number 10). Currently I think I've had sex in 6 countries and 9 states.

2 comments:

  1. 2) I can help with this - I will forward you invites as I get them
    3) I will keep my ears open for upcoming bachelor parties
    5) I volunteer for hazardous duty!
    6) My wife starts games of Truth or Dare frequently...I'll alert you if you're at the party.

    Always happy to help :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never realized that I only needed to make a sex bucket list in order to have volunteers flock in, willing to help me cross items off. This is awesome. I will be sure to update you as they are achieved and I can add new ones to the list.
    The most exciting offer so far is from an attractive female who said I could use a strap-on with her. I'm sure her husband and my husband will want to watch :) I can't wait and have been researching strap-ons. I think a strapless one, like this looks like it would feel fairly realistic (i.e. like having a penis) and fun.

    ReplyDelete