Wednesday, September 8, 2010

The god of sexual love is a lubricant?

After my post about Liquid Silk (a water based lubricant), Bliss Connection sent me a bottle of Eros silicone lubricant to try. I had never tried a silicone lubricant, being very satisfied with Liquid Silk, but I was happy to give it a whirl.
I took a few minutes to read about it since I have gotten yeast infections with the use of some lubricants, but this product met my criteria - glycerin-free, hypoallergenic and non-toxic. I rubbed a drop on the back of my hand to see what it felt like. It was silky smooth and the single drop seemed to go a long way - soon the entire back of my hand felt slick and lotiony feeling, but not wet. I was also easily able to wash it off with some soap and warm water after the trial, another bonus.
The next time my husband and I were going to have sex, I put a few drops on my fingers and slid them inside my vagina. Immediately with penetration, I noticed that while I didn't feel wet like I do when I'm either really aroused or using a water based lubricant, the sex felt extra slippery and smooth. I must admit I felt slightly weirded out at first because in my mind good sex is associated with a dripping wet vagina, and this wasn't exactly that. As the minutes went by and easy penetration continued, my mind slowly began to accept that this new sensation could also signify good sex.
I've now tried Eros several times during intercourse and enjoy it's effects. In my opinion it's more than just a lubricant, as it has a different feeling from my body's natural lubrication. My husband and I agree that it makes sex feel tighter (nice) and creates more friction while not feeling at all dry. I still think we will switch back and forth between Eros and Liquid Silk since we enjoy variety and I am still more used to the wet feeling. We haven't taken the dive into anal sex with this lubricant but apparently it's the best for making it comfortable. Also for condom users, this lubricant is latex safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment