Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A night out

The first party ended with a kiss. It was fitting since I was leaving that party in order to get to the KISS party on time. Honestly, part of why I had wanted to go to the first party of the night was to get just that kiss. I had flirted with the same guy the week before at a different party, kissed him about 5 years ago and was hoping for another kiss that night. And the meeting of our lips was the perfect appetizer for the playful night ahead.
We arrived at KISS and despite it being 11pm when we arrived (fairly late for us) only one couple was fucking. Most people were dancing and hanging out in near the dance floor - still in the early stages of foreplay. There were professional pole dancers demonstrating their tricks and happy to teach those who wanted to learn. I played on the pole for a bit while my husband sat and watched from the bench nearby. One of the pole dancers asked me if she could give him a lap dance. I happily agreed and over she went.
After a bit more dancing and chatting we decided to roam the club again. Most rooms were still empty, or at least lacking in action, so we stopped by the bar and then headed to the large room in the back.
It had beds lining 3 out of the 4 walls and a large bed in the middle. While there were people on most beds, all eyes seemed to be focused on the action in the large bed. A man was laying on his back with 2 women on top of him, one on his face and another on his penis. The ladies were facing each other - at times kissing, caressing each other or just moaning with pleasure. We took our seats on one of the beds along the wall and watched too. After a little while I wanted a closer look and asked my husband what he thought about sitting at the head of the big bed. "That's a bold move" he said with a smile and we scooted in to watched, making out with each other a bit as well.
Not too much time passed before a hot couple I'd noticed earlier entered the room. They were hard to miss as she was over six feet tall with shoulder length blond messy hair, wearing only a red lacy thong and he was a clean cut slightly shorter, professional looking guy. They stood at the foot of the bed kissing for a couple minutes, their eyes dancing between the threesome and us.
I smiled as they walked toward the head of the bed. "Do you mind if we join you?" the guy asked. "Not at all" I replied. "I'm Steve and this is Audrey" he said giving introductions that included formal handshakes. After a short time Steve started whispering to Audrey. Then he turned to my husband "would be okay if I ask her for a kiss." We both agreed and I found myself enjoying a long deep kiss. When we stopped, Steve said to Audrey, "you need to kiss her lips, they are so soft." Eagerly we both leaned forward. Kissing another woman is an amazing tactile experience - everything is softer and sweeter tasting. We kissed each other for a few minutes as our partners caressed our bodies.
Then, after my husband had an opportunity to kiss Audrey, while I went back to kissing Steve, things moved to the next level. Hands caressed bodies, and unless I visually traced the line from the hand up to the person, I lost track of who was touching who. The flow was so easy and natural that as lips met and bodies moved, we were all connected in pleasure. Naturally, and without conversation, both couples moved toward oral sex and then vaginal intercourse as we remained an interconnected foursome.
At some point the threesome behind us had ended and one of the woman was suddenly seated behind Audrey holding on as if she was also having sex with Steve. This was fun to watch, as I had never imagined such an threesome, so engaged in the same act, riding the same wave.
As I was sitting atop my husband, he asked who was grabbing his penis. I looked down to see the other woman who had been in the initial threesome stroking him as he slid in and out of me. I smiled at her and noticed that she was quite ecstatically receiving oral sex.
"Wow!" I thought, "we were 7 people all connected in what appeared to an X-rated game of Twister." And as with Twister, people kept shifting around, not affixed to one person or location. I gave a few of the women a little of the Nympho's Desire and they each soon vocalized their approval of the increased sensation.
Time passed without my knowledge and some point things changed as one or two at a time people left the bed. Orgasms had been reached, breaks from the hot, sweaty action were needed. Audrey and Steve had gone to look for some friends with whom they had come to the club.
I pulled out my Lia Magic Wand and started playing with myself. The bright pink g-spot vibe was well lit as I lay back and alternated between sliding it in and out and tickling my clit. I'll review this toy soon, but for now let me just tell you that it was fun for me and I think those watching enjoyed my toy as well.
Awhile later Sarah, a woman my husband had talked to at the beginning of the night, walked into the room. We were just hanging out on the bed, back in watching mode. I called out to her and when she came over I asked "would you like to join us?" "Sure" she replied. She had large breasts which I enjoyed playing with, and soon I was kissing her as my husband and I caressed her body. I noticed right away that her lips tingled and felt a little electrically hot. I asked what was on them and she just smiled, keeping her secret.
After some more making out, I asked Sarah if I could use my Lia Wand vibrator on her and she agreed. I slipped a condom over it, feeling very much like a man and started thrusting. I'd never had this kind of control and really found it arousing. I cycled through the 10 settings until I found the one that seemed to make her moan a little more than the others. I stayed on that while my husband caressed and made out with her.
Steve and Audrey reappeared a little later and we got to have one more round of play. The night had certainly exceeded our expectations. The promise of new fun adventures upon a return visit hung in the air as our kind and hot hosts bid us goodnight with delightful kisses. We eagerly await another KISS party as soon as our busy lives permit.

No comments:

Post a Comment