Sunday, August 29, 2010

Whip it

I bought this little Play Whip from Bliss Connection at the pleasure party I hosted. I loved the feel of it and so did a number of my friends who attended the party. It made a nice smacking sound with only the most minimal sting.
Since getting the whip I've both used it on others and had it used on me. My husband can smack my ass with it as hard as he likes, with the satisfying sound of a good whipping, but with almost no pain or markings. If you have a partner into being a dominatrix, but you are not really into pain, this may be ideal. Also, if some pain is the desired goal, wetting the tips does make it smart.
Just carrying it around (granted I've only carried it out in the open in a sex club) made people beg me to use it on them. One man, after asking his female companion if it was okay, requested I whip her while she was bent over, grabbing her ankles. Teasing the woman's bare booty and genitals while he watched and she asked me to do it harder, was amazing. I felt so powerful. And we all had a good time. I also enjoyed that there was no risk of injuring strangers while whipping them, even when I got really into it.

1 comment:

  1. What a great blog post. Accessible for those who aren't into BDSM and informational for anyone...

    ReplyDelete