Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I smell like musky melon

At the Pleasure Party I hosted, we all tried on Jelique's Pure Instinct Cologne. Because of the pheromones in this product, it is marketed as a sex attraction cologne. It is a unisex cologne that I would enjoy on men as well as women, but may be slightly too fruity for some men (and strong smelling when first applied).
I bought a bottle of the cologne at my party and have been wearing it ever since. I'm not sure that it has any sex attraction effect other than that it makes me feel happier and more appealing. That change in feeling about myself is all that the product really claims to do anyway "to elevate confidence, enhance moods and awaken the senses."
The most interesting thing about this fragrance to me is that it smells different on each person. I really like the way it smells - from cotton candy, to melon, to musk, citrus, and cucumber. The fragrances seemed to change over the first 15 minutes after application and then lasted for a 2-3 hours. While the pheromone properties are said to last up to 12 hours, since I'm wearing this primarily because I like the smell, I am a little disappointed that I have to reapply it every few hours in order for me to keep experiencing the scent.

No comments:

Post a Comment