Saturday, September 4, 2010

This wand is magic

I got a Lia Magic Wand a few weeks ago from Bliss Connection and have been giving it some good use. I handled it for the first time at the pleasure party I hosted and decided right then and there there that I needed to have it. This vibrator is so different from anything else I own.
The texture is smooth, a little squishy and reminiscent of skin. It came with no smell whatsoever, which made us friends from the start. The Lia Wand by California Exotics is made out of matte silicone and is waterproof. It is a g-spot vibrator with great flexibility and a slight curve at the tip, which makes it easy for me to manipulate internally. It has three bulges, which are still relatively slender, but adds a nice contoured aspect for penetration. The fact that it's so slender and soft make it a perfect first g-spot vibrator. I find it highly enjoyable, but sometimes just wish it were a little girthier. Some people have mentioned the potential use of this toy for anal penetration since it is not very large and has ripples, but I don't have personal experience with this yet.
I noticed that the vibration appears to be focused in the tip, making it great for clitoral stimulation as well as vaginal penetration. The quality of the vibration is very unique. It has 10 different settings - they can be categorized as 3 different speeds/strengths; 6 various frequency pulsations and 1 escalation. It is not the quietest of toys but does have the lovely kill button. I can stop it without having to cycle through to the off position and when I turn it on again, it goes right back to my last setting which means I can pick up exactly where I left off after the interruption dealt with. The buttons are, like the rest of the toy, high quality and require little effort to press. It is also very simple to use as there is only the on/off button and the one to change the setting.
The Lia Magic Wand is a new favorite and will be in my regular rotation of toys.

No comments:

Post a Comment