Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pet rock, 2010 version

I purchased the Nea from Bliss Connection after getting a chance to hold it at my pleasure party. I drooled over the wonder of owning this toy for a few weeks before making the purchase. While it's sometimes challenging to grasp that I could still NEED another vibrator, this one is unique. It reminds me of a pet rock, but so much more satisfying. The Nea is a very small, ornately decorated, and relatively weighty clitoral stimulator. The curve of this toy allows it to rest snugly over the pubic bone. It is made by Lelo, a reputable Swedish sex toy manufacturer of fairly high end toys.
I was in love with the Nea from the moment I received it. The packaging was amazing, a beautiful black box, with the Nea resting inside on a stand, beneath a clear plastic cover. Included was a white satin drawstring bag in which to carry the Nea, a detailed but not too lengthy instruction manual and the charger. Yes, this toy is rechargeable!
After removing my Nea from its pedestal, I eagerly tried to turn it on, but was unable. I was sad that it came uncharged and that I would have to wait. I started flipping through the manual and soon found that it can be locked during transport (if you hold down both buttons at once). Genius! I picked it up, pressed the buttons and was able to unlock it and have it come to life.
I gave it a whirl. It is simple and elegant in design. It only has 2 buttons and because of the curve in the toy, they were easily accessible to me during use. It has 10 speeds, from super low, to intense. It also has 3 different speeds of pulsation as well as one escalation. Besides being discreet with regard to size, it is a relatively quiet vibrator.
I have used the Nea in multiple different ways now and have enjoyed them all - tucking it in my panties, lying on top of it, holding it against my clit, placing it between me and my husband during sex. The toy itself comes in black, white or dark pink. All colors have a beautiful floral pattern on the hard plastic exterior. And as with all of Lelo's toys, it comes with a 1 year warranty.

No comments:

Post a Comment