Friday, July 16, 2010

Learning to pet the pussy

I think I was about 13 or 14 the first time I happened upon orgasming.  It wasn't as if I trying to get off, though without my knowledge I was masturbating.  I was at a hotel pool and had gotten near a jet of water and suddenly the directed intense stream of water made me feel really good.  I stayed there for a few minutes and the feeling got even more intense until it climaxed and was done.
I made no connection between what I was doing and masturbating since masturbating in my mind meant touching my genitals directly.  I continued to do my pool pleasuring whenever I went to a pool or hot tub, perhaps 2-4 times a year, being as discreet as possible.
I didn't try masturbating, as I defined it (since my mom seemed to discourage it) until my freshman year of college.  In the all female college I went to the women talked about everything and there was plenty of talk about sex and masturbating.  So I decided to try it.  I was laying in my bed (the upper bunk) after my roommate had fallen asleep one night and I tried masturbating using my finger.  It took a REALLY long time - maybe an hour and a half.  When I finally orgasmed my first thought was "wow this is the same as what I was doing in the pool," and almost immediately after that I thought "why do people do it with their fingers when it was so much easier with the water."
The next day I did a little research on the internet.  I found that people masturbate with many objects (yes, I know I was uninformed).  I tried using the shower since it was the closest thing to the pool.  It worked great except that the showers were all communal in the dorm where I lived.  I scoped out the other dorms and found a bathroom that while communal only had one tub/shower and I was able to lock the door.  This became my escape.
However, using the other shower was a big production.  I had to bring shower supplies to another dorm, clean the tub and find off hours when no one who lived in the dorm, ready to give me weird or annoyed stares as I left (yes the school was small enough that everyone knew everyone who lived in or dated someone in that dorm) would be waiting to use the same shower.
I decided to attempt some of the other masturbation techniques I'd seen on the internet.  I tried sitting on the washing machine - nothing, I tried laying on my stomach and rubbing on a smooth rock - nothing.  So I kept showering.  Then when I was at home over winter break my mom gave me a new head to my Sonicare toothbrush.  I remembered having seen that mentioned on the internet so I took the old head and tried it out - so simple, so perfect, so fast.  I was able to use it in my dorm room when I returned to college as long as my roommate was gone.  It was a little noisy - but hopefully just sounded like a long toothbrushing session.
While my methods of masturbating have changed over time and my understanding of my own anatomical preferences has grown I still have the same reaction to a climax that I did that first time.  Sometimes I still use the shower or Sonicare toothbrush if I'm horny and far from my toys.  I also learned that while boys like to watch me use my fingers it just isn't worth the effort unless it's for show - and then if they want to see me cum I'll grab my Magic Wand or Butterfly Kiss and finish the job.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there- I am the owner of the butt you grabbed at Desiree's house warming party Saturday. :)

    Drop me a line and say hi... Definitely enjoying your blog. I have questions I don't want to put in comment-form! haha
    godfather1337@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete