Saturday, July 10, 2010

Slippery when wet

As a woman, being dry down there isn't sexy. But wait, what if you're dry from hours of wild sex? Now that's hot, right? Or at least acceptable.
I do admit that there are times I've needed a little lube. Breastfeeding has tended to make matters worse. I tried a number of different lubricants before finding the one that I absolutely love. In fact, I love it so much that I use it sometimes even when it's not completely necessary.
I've used lubrication that was too sticky, another that didn't keep me wet for long, and one kind that left behind dry white crusty pieces afterward. Yuck, yuck and yuck. Not to mention the smell and taste of some lubes.
I wanted something that just felt like my own natural wetness - slippery and smooth with no smell or taste. The lube that met these qualifications is called Liquid Silk. It is water-based, so you can use it with latex condoms or toys without risk of harming them. The lack of glycerin also makes it good for those ladies who get yeast infections from lubricants.
It has little enough smell and taste that it does not hamper oral sex for even a minute. It also doesn't stain so you can go wild and it washes right out. And after the act is done it soaks right into the skin like a silky smooth moisturizer - and why not treat your most delicate parts to a little lotion every now and again?

No comments:

Post a Comment