Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Sexercise

In training for a half marathon I've been thinking about what exercises are important for toning and increasing endurance. It got me thinking about how sex is an athletic activity and how if you are in sexually good shape it feels better and is more fun. Talking about this makes me feel like I'm writing a tagline on the cover of some women's magazine "Ten Ways to Trim, Tone and Have the Sex Life You've Always Wanted." But aside from the cheesiness factor, I do think it's important to do the work necessary to have a really good sex life. When I'm happier in bed, I'm happier out of bed. And so is my husband.
So here's my top 10 ways I sexercise:
1) Kegels (I have thought about getting vaginal weights to increase the toning, but haven't done it yet)
2) Stretching (being flexible is always sexy)
3) Doing aerobic exercise (endurance makes sex better)
4) Strength training (being able to lift your partner is a plus)
5) Reading up (finding new ways to make sex more exciting)
6) Mental exercise (being creative with what you've got and role playing)
7) Masturbation (works for keeping my sex drive up and PC muscles toned)
8) Sexy dancing (good as foreplay and exercise)
9) Having sexual experiences with multiple people (helps with teaching me new sexercises)
10) Sex! It's the ultimate form of sexercise if done for 30 minutes or more and with regularity.

No comments:

Post a Comment